Symptoms, causes, signs, complication, diet, chart, medicines, monitor, treatment of hypertension. Detail topics on pregnancy induce blood pressure, how to take BP, primary pulmonary hypertension and much more.
Arteries are like hoses that carry blood from your heart to the rest of your body. If you put a crimp in a hose, pressure builds up inside it. High blood pressure (also called hypertension) occurs when your blood moves from side to side your arteries at a higher force than normal.
Hypertension or high blood pressure is almost certainly the most significant public health problem in developed countries. It is very ordinary, generally doesn’t produce very well-known symptoms especially in the early stages.
The good thing is, High blood pressure is without complicatedness detect and usually easily treatable. On the other hand, leaving it unprocessed can lead to a host of evils like heart disease, kidney failure or stroke etc. and may even prove fatal.
Maintain a healthy blood pressure is very imperative to maintain a health and enhanced overall well-being. Blood pressure is the force exert by circulating blood on the walls of blood vessels.
That is typical for blood pressure to fluctuate throughout the day, but if stays high, so high blood pressure experienced.
Causes of High Blood Pressure
Two forms of high blood pressure have been describe: essential (or primary) hypertension and secondary hypertension.
Essential hypertension is a far more ordinary condition and accounts for 95% of hypertension. The cause of essential hypertension is multifactorial, that is, there are several factors whose combined effects produce hypertension.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
Difficulty in breathing
Treatment of High Blood Pressure
Potatoes are used to lower down the blood pressure. Boiled potatoes are expensive foods for treating high blood pressure.
Potatoes when boiled with skin absorb an amount of salt.
Thus they can form a useful adding up to a salt-free diet optional for patients with high blood pressure.
They are also rich in potassium. The magnesium presents in the vegetable exercises beneficial effects in lowering blood pressure.
Watermelon is a safe guard against high blood pressure. A substance which is extract from the seeds of water melon work in dilating the blood vessels, which results in lower the blood pressure. You can dry and roast seeds as it is tastier.
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure
1. Hot foot or leg bath for 10 minutes and hot squeeze over the heart are the water treatments that have been proved beneficial. This is also effective high blood pressure treatment.
2. Take equal proportions of onion juice and honey. Take 2 tablespoons of this mixture two times a day. This is an effective natural remedy to cure high blood pressure.
3. Curry leaves are also usually used in the treatment of high blood pressure. Take 35-40 green curry leaves and boil in a glass of water. Keep it aside and allow it to cool. Drink this solution in empty stomach in early morning.
4. Take fennel seeds, cumin seeds and sugar in equal quantity and make a powdered mixture.
Then add one teaspoonful of this crushed mixture in a glassful of water and drink. Do this ne time in every morning and every evening. This will be helpful to people who have problem of hypertension.
5. Gooseberry (amla) is as well used in the action of high blood pressure. Take 1-2 tablespoon of amla juice with honey in empty stomach early in the morning. It will help in lowering high blood pressure.
Read more on Herbal Remedies for High Blood Pressure. Also read more on Yoga Pranayamand Divya Kesh Tail from babaramdevmedicines.com