Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PSEG) is a diversified energy holding company. It is engaged in the generation, transmission and sale of electricity. The company operates in the Northeastern and Mid Atlantic U.S and in other select markets. PSEG operates through four wholly owned subsidiaries namely: PSEG Power LLC, Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G), PSEG Energy Holdings LLC and PSEG Services Corporation. PSE&G is a regulated utility company that transmits and distributes gas and electricity. PSEG Power has generating capacity of 13,300 megawatts.
Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 05, 2010: PSEG Reports Net Income Of $ 491 Million In Q1 2010
May 03, 2010: PSEGs Hope Creek-Salem NPPs Unit 1 Resumes Operations At Full Capacity
Mar 04, 2010: National Park Service Extends Deadline For Public Comment Period On Susquehanna-Roseland Power Transmission Line
Mar 01, 2010: Diverse Group Of Electric Utilities Launch Coalition For Fair Transmission Policy
Feb 26, 2010: PSEG Reports Net Income Of $ 1.6 Billion In 2009
This comprehensive SWOT analysis of Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
For more information please contact :