Aarkstore announce a new report “Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. (ENER) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review ” through its vast collection of market research report.
Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. (ECD Ovonics) is one of the leading suppliers of solar photovoltaic to industrial, commercial and residential customers. It engages in engineering, development and commercialization of new materials, products and production technology in the fields of alternative energy technology and information technology. The company manufactures solar laminates using a proprietary process and technology thin-film amorphous. In addition, the company receives royalties from licensees of our nickel metal hydride (NiMH) battery technology. The company licenses its optical memory storage technology to Sony, Toshiba, and others.
Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. Key Recent Developments . .
Nov 12, 2010: ECD Names William C. Andrews As Executive Vice President And CFO
Nov 09, 2010: ECD Reports Revenues Of $ 68.39 Million For Q1 Fiscal 2011
Aug 31, 2010: ECD Reports Revenues Of $ 254.41 Million For Fiscal 2010
Aug 23, 2010: United Solar, Inovateus Solar Announce 80kW Installation Of BIPV Product At Ameridian
Aug 11, 2010: ECD Announces Manufacturing Capacity Realignment
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at email@example.com or call +919272852585