. Because of the ever growing problem of hair loss throughout the world there are numerous treatments that are available. Nevertheless there is one element that must be determined first and that is; what is the primary irritating factor causing your hair loss. After this factor is determined you can then find an approach that will be most effective for your hair loss problem. Many people think that hair loss can only be hidden or resolved through surgical methods and use of wigs. Well they are some of the methods but that does not mean that they are the only methods available.
1. Some of the vitamins are essential for proper growth of hair and skin. These are Vitamins A, B and E. Vitamin A is powerful antioxidant that produces healthy sebum in your scalp. Vitamin E helps in increasing oxygen uptake and increases your immune function. Further according to few researches, it has been found out that Vitamin E leads to reversal of hair loss and create thicker hair growth. Vitamin B contains component known as melanin which gives color to your hair. This ingredient has the ability to induce more blood circulation to enrich hair follicles.
2. Reduce Stress: Stress can cause thinning of the hair. You can reduce stress by doing exercises and meditation.
3. Saw palmetto is a palm-like plant that is quite possibly one of the most popular natural hair loss remedies. You can either ingest saw palmetto or apply it topically. Saw palmetto stops hair loss because it influences testosterone and enzyme production within the body. This is the same way that chemical hair loss remedies like Propecia work. Because there are side effects to taking saw palmetto, be sure to talk to your doctor before trying this hair loss remedy.
4. Preparing hair tonics isn’t something new. There are literally hundreds of home remedies with recipes on how to prepare your very own hair tonics. Amla oil boiled with coconut oil is just one example. This formula has been known to be effective in preventing hair loss.
5. It is a well known home remedy that massaging can do wonders to your hair loss condition. Every time you give your hair a massage, you will get increased blood circulation to the area. More blood circulation on the scalp with enriches your hair follicles.
6. Rosemary essential oil has been used as a natural remedy for hair loss for some time. Apply a few drops of rosemary essential oil to your shampoo, or you can apply it directly to the scalp twice a week. Rosemary helps increase circulation to the scalp, and unblocks and stimulates the hair follicles. The increased circulation helps hair growth because it stimulates the hair follicles and ensures that the nutrients from your diet that nourish the hair actually reach the hair follicle.
7. The two comes together to become an effective hair loss prevention formula. This is one of the easiest method. There is no boiling, and no cooking. All that is needed, is to extract the fresh juices, and use them with your shampoo when you wash your hair.
8. Dong Quai A Traditional Chinese herb that contains phytoestrogens that reduces the formation of DHT. Hence, Dong Quai is beleieved to stop hair loss and even regrow hair.